2008年7月17日木曜日

Summer holiday

Next month, we will have summer holiday!!!!

What will you do fo 2 months?

Last year, I went to driver's license school to get license.

It was too hard for me, because the teacher was really really strict!!!

I was scolded every day....;w;

However, this year's summer is free!!!!!!^^*

What will I do?
I'm looking forward!

But....

In August, I must teach Japanese, English, Society subjects because of part time job....almost Everyday !!!!!!!!(except for "OBON")


So

I will go trip in September.
Perhaps I will go to Korea with my mother^^*

I wish September will come soon!

I wish August will not come!

2 件のコメント:

iammai さんのコメント...

I didn't know that you have a driving licence. Are you good at driving a car?:)

ちゃーみー さんのコメント...

i wanna play with you this summer!

please send me E-mail♪