2008年7月11日金曜日

part time job

Hi G friends.

I'd like to report my recent job's situation.

As you know, my job is a teacher of Juku.

Last week, I scolded(lectured) my students for the first time.

It is difficult for junior high school students to study willingly, so they tend to speak with their friends or sleep.

However, Can they imagine how does the class cost in a time?

It is 3000yen!!!!
It is not so cheap, I think.

Then, I told them the worth of 3000yen with using allegory of Mc.Donalds.

If you want to get 3000yen, how many times you must work???


It is more than 3to4 hours.
3to4 hours work in Mc.Donald is really hard.
Frying potoes, wrapping humbergers, apologizing, using register....maybe my students can not work there.

I hope them to study really hard so that they can thank to their parents.

1 件のコメント:

Chip & Dale さんのコメント...

you are a good teacher!

Ferris' school expenses are also expensive!
i should thank to my parents...