2008年5月6日火曜日

Love♡GW

Hello^^

How is your holiday??


As for me, I could really enjoy GW!


5/3

I went to Tochigi-prefecture to play golf with my club's friends.

I belong to Ferris Golf Club, so we practice twice a week.

Thanks to it, I enjoyed playing golf better than last year. (Last year was terrible...)


5/4

I went to Aichi-prefecture with my friend.

I ate really delicious lunch!!!

I bought "Asari-senbei" for my friends★ (I don't know it is delicious or not.)

I like Aichi very much!!!!


5/5

I was so tired that I stayed home all the day, so I could relax!

I watched "Desperate Housewives" (I'm watching SEASON2,now!) , took a nap and drank a cup of tea with my mother!

I love my home!


5/6

Today, I went to Yokohama for shopping alone.

I bought some clothes which I had wanted to buy.

My hobby is shopping, so I enjoyed!

However, owing to GW, I couldn't go to VIVRE! There were so many people!


Now, I will watch "Desperete Housewives"^^


Please tell me about your holiday stories!

See you tomorrow!


0 件のコメント: